Monday 7 April 2014

Friend and foe

Today, I was again meeting a friend. It's been a good couple of days actually and I had a nice time as we wandered around Woodford and then had a bite to eat in a local café. Again, however, I was probably a little complacent and ended up arriving at ROV with nearly 10 mins to go until the WOO arrived. Eventually I made WOO station, where we had decided to meet - although, slightly embarrassingly, I was somewhat later than my friend who had made the journey from the Brixton area.

I decided to join her on her journey home as far as Elephant & Castle tube station, where she changed for the mainline. WOO to BAN was a perfectly pleasant, very smooth journey and the change at BAN to a Morden service was no problem at all, even in the labyrinth that is BAN. Unfortunately, the journey down to Elephant & Castle was, of course, marred by TBTC but I won't tire you with another rant on that foe of mine :P. Getting the chance to look, once again, around pretty Elephant & Castle was nice, however.

On the way back it was pretty much the same story. A High Barnet service took me up to BAN and an EPP train took me beautifully smoothly up to WOO. I really did enjoy the tube trip as it happens and when I got to WOO the HAI train was shown as just 1 min away. It did take more than a minute, though, but all the same - very smooth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment