Tuesday 25 February 2014

Good service

Unfortunately, yesterday's post has been delayed, due to it getting rather bigger than I'd expected! :P I'll get it done soon, though. In the meantime, I might as well just let you know how things were on the railway this morning. Not particularly extraordinary, to be honest. I did get up on time to get to class, but perhaps a little later than I would have done in a more ideal world :P I believe I ended up on the 08:09 WER through train and that did indeed take me through to LIS very nicely. LIS was busy on the sub-surface lines, but - happily - the next train through was a Met line train (all stations Watford, if I recall correctly) and that hoovered most people up, including me. Bit of commuter rage at LIS, but that soon fizzled out. Got to King's X without incident.

On the way back I took a Circle line train to LIS and changed for an EPP. The EPP took me all the way to WOO (and also took one person who wanted to go to WAN as far as SNA - poor thing) and at WOO I had just a short 3 or 4 minute wait for the HAI. Can't say I really noticed anything, I was altogether too sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment